50% of CRM implementations fail
Many people have heard the term CRM but some are not sure what it means. CRM stands for Customer Relationship Management and while CRM does refer to a program to manage customer information; superior CRM software does much more than that. CRM software not only allows the organizing of customer information, but CRM software also provides the means to track sales leads from the time they are obtained until the sales are closed.
Results continue to pour in showing that more than half of CRM implementations fail, resulting in more than 10 percent in lost revenue per year. Even with a modern, robust CRM solution such as Salesforce.com, the value this SaaS solution offers above traditional software is lost if people aren’t diligent about using it.
Badgeville to the rescue
Let’s face it, many of us have used and experienced the Salesforce dashboard. Initially it may be cool and unique to work with, unfortunately as the work cycle progresses, it becomes mundane. Some companies have used leaderboards and many other techniques to reward top performers, but these haven’t ever addressed the user experience of the sales cloud app itself. Leave it to Badgeville to solve that dilemma.
Badgeville for Salesforce.com delivers sales leaders with a native, wizard-based approach to configure game mechanics directly in the Sales Cloud. The end result: Sales teams immediately get acknowledged and rewarded for key behaviors in Salesforce.
Badgeville for Salesforce.com brings to the table:
- Turnkey Integration: Search for Badgeville in the AppExchange, plug in your Badgeville-supplied API key, and you’re up-and-running. Configure game mechanics from right within the Salesforce.com admin console.
- Improve Sales User Adoption & Engagement: Create a more dynamic experience for your sales teams that rewards their participation and recognizes them for performing behaviors they’re already doing.
- Better Data Quality: As users become more engaged, they update Salesforce.com records more diligently, giving managers a better gauge of their sales performance and pipeline.
- More Collaborative Workforce: By surfacing and socializing key rewards in Salesforce.com’s Chatter, improve collaboration between sales teams and champion valuable user behavior.
- Grow Revenue and Reduce Sales Cycles: As users create more leads and convert them into opportunities (and close them faster), watch your revenue grow and your sales cycles shrink!
Daily dealers can and have implemented the Saleforce platform as a CRM tool. Now they easily integrate Badgeville’s leading edge software to keep sales associates interacting and motivated.