Shopping with Target’s mobile app just got easier.
The retailer’s latest version has been updated to add coupons to the new Passbook app in OS 6, along with a slew of other features including, TargetLists to help users stay organized, Daily Deals, voice recognition and a barcode scanner so that customers can check prices.
Customers can also buy, store, share and use GiftCards and redeem coupons right on their phones. Its new map view feature also makes it possible to see which stores have specific products in stock.
Here’s a rundown of the store’s new and improved features.
● Shop Target Anywhere.
● Weekly Ad.
● Daily Deals.
● Store Finder.
● Target Baby.
● Club Wedd.
● Find in Store.
● Ratings and Reviews.
● Voice Recognition.
● What’s Hot.
● My Target.
What’s New In This Version:
• Add coupons to Passbook on iOS 6.
• Filter search results by price, in-store or online availability, color and much more.
• Supports the larger screen size for the iPhone 5 and new iPod Touch.
Even More Features
• Change the color or size of a product right from your cart.
• View ratings and reviews for Daily Deals.
• Fixes an issue with adding items to your cart.
Customers can download the Target app from the App Store for free.