Through an inforgraphic developed as part of its 2012 Social Commerce IQ: Retail report, software vendor 8thBridge investigates where retailers are at today with social efforts and where they should be headed to get ahead of the game. For those looking forward, the report’s main focus is on how innovators are getting the most out of social media.
Best Practices For Social Commerce By 8thBridge
- Groupon Receives "Buy" Rating From Goldman Sachs And Others
- Smartphones Can Save You Money, E-Coupons Rising In Popularity
- Groupon Expands Point-of-Sale Suite with New Breadcrumb iPad App
- Is LivingSocial The Victim Of A Gun Control Witch Hunt?
- The VC Firm Behind LivingSocial, Grotech Ventures, Raises $225M For Eighth Fund