LinenTablecloth recently teamed with Mountain View, Calif., social commerce facilitators ShopSocially for what has swiftly turned into one of this season’s greatest eCommerce successes.
Recent data shows triumph on both the social commerce and SEO fronts for the Wilsonville, Ore.-based linen e-tailer, which has been a prime source of furnishings for wedding planners and caterers since 2005.
Recognizing how social commerce works hand-in-hand with customer interaction, LinenTablecloth utilizes ShopSocially for its interactive features. The powerful mix of SEO tools, buyer engagement and word-of-mouth exposure has resulted in high-ranking engine placements and phenomenal Facebook growth.
Selecting the platform for its reputation as a web-presence builder, LinenTablecloth witnessed the following results upon integrating ShopSocially:
- 400 percent increase in sales conversion via ShopSocially apps
- $1.8 million jump in annual revenue forecasts
- Three-figure daily traffic converting to verified subscribers and Facebook fans
- 78 percent boost in website user activity
- 100′s of favorited posts and user reviews in praise of LinenTablecloth
- 1000′s of first-time visitors alerted through word-of-mouth
As stated by LinenTablecloth Chief Executive Officer Ron Berrett, ShopSocially “has [proven] that social commerce can generate real, impactful ROI.” The CEO further stresses how impressed his team has been by the scope and mastery of the social commerce platform.
ShopSocially CEO Jai Rawat attributes the success of his platform to its integration of social functions with eCommerce sites, as opposed to the oft-failed practice of adding commercial functions to social networks. The former approach, Rawat insists, converts to more qualified user engagement.